What we do:
- Full-service custom interior design and construction documentation
- Decorating: custom furnishings, lighting, textiles, floor coverings, window treatments
- Kitchen and bath design
- Custom cabinetry design
- Space planning and furniture layouts
- New construction/remodeling materials and finishes specification and procurement
- Color consulting
- Post-project styling and accessories purchasing for that "out of the pages of a magazine" look.
More design than you need? Ask about our flat fees for decorating, only.
Accomplished and award-winning, Sabrina Alfin created her studio in 2011, with the intent of “greening” her clients choices for luxury residential interiors. She has done extensive research into green design resources and practices and incorporates those discoveries into her projects located throughout the Bay Area and Monterey.
With her keen project management, collaboration, and leadership skills honed by hundreds of deadline-driven client engagements in her former role as an advertising executive at some of the world’s best-known agencies, she brings to her design practice an ability to see and explain the big picture, to guide clients through a complex process, and to deliver on the details. As a former colleague once quipped, “If you want to get something done and done right, call Sabrina.”
She holds an A.S. in Interior Design from Cañada College, and a B.S. in Mass Communication from Boston University. Both degrees were awarded with honors.
Sabrina currently resides in San Francisco with her husband Jim, enjoying city life in their recently empty nest.