What we do:
- Full-service custom interior design and construction documentation
- Kitchen and bath design
- Custom cabinetry design
- Custom decorating: furnishings, lighting, textiles, floor coverings, window treatments
- Space planning and furniture layouts
- New construction/remodeling materials and finishes specification and procurement
- Color palettes and consulting
- Post-project styling and accessories purchase for that "out of the pages of a magazine" look
Got a project in mind? Contact us to learn more.
Accomplished and award-winning, Sabrina Alfin created her studio in 2011. With her keen project management, collaboration, and leadership skills honed by hundreds of deadline-driven client engagements in her former role as an advertising executive, she brings to her Bay Area design practice an ability to see and explain the big picture, to guide clients through a complex process, and to deliver on the details. As a former colleague once quipped, “If you want to get something done and done right, call Sabrina.”
Sabrina is a Certified Interior Designer in California, #6859, and currently resides in San Francisco with her husband Jim, enjoying city life in their recently empty nest.
How it's done
SAI has a flexible design team business model that puts together the right people at the right time while collaborating both in-person and remotely. With software “in the cloud”, design and admin teams can be more efficient, travel less, and work together on an as-needed basis. As the Principal Designer, Sabrina will always be the main point of client contact, the design visionary, and the chief project manager, but she'll supervise specialists and back-end admins to manage workflow and complete deliverables, as required.
The benefit to you? SAI has substantially less overhead for office space and staff. Simply put, clients can expect lower design and consultation fees vs. design firms with permanent teams and fixed locations.